Thursday, November 02, 2006

More Road Atlanta Shots . . .

Joey's shots are up - click here for his gallery.



You'll notice that the original files are no longer accessible in the galleries for direct download. Sorry, but I had to cut the free access to them off because my bandwidth usage went through the roof last month (over 30,000 photo views - most originals are 6-8MB each), which is good and bad. The bad part being that I had to upgrade my account (more $) - the good part, obviously, that folks like my photos enough to look at 30,000 of them. The original sized files are still available; however, you have to use the checkout process and they're $1 each to help offset the cost of the upgrade. You can also order prints from the same checkout.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home