Saturday, June 17, 2006

These Guys are Good!


NORBA Showdown at Sugar Downhill Expert Finals.

(Update 6/20/06 - See this shot in the Velonews Weekly Photo Gallery)

At the creek jump, which was 2/3 or so down the mountain, these guys were really doing some crazy stuff. Turning the front wheel, kicking the bike sideways, and giving the spectators some commentation on how much fun they were having - er, something like that.

Anyway, this was the premier shooting locale for the downhill course as far as I'm concerned. My cousin, Joey, and I made the trek to this spot a few times throughout the day. Joe nabbed some shots too. As soon as I get through all mine, we'll work on getting some of his on here as well. Kudos to Joe for marching up and down that friggin' mountain with me all day long. By the way, there's some more shots up in the gallery now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great shot. I love the intensity of the green and red. It makes the shot look hyperrealistic.

6/21/2006 1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home