Sunday, July 23, 2006

Tour de France Photo Collection

No, I wasn't there, but I thought I'd point you to all the Tour de France photos I could find. If I've missed something worth noting, let me know and I'll add it to the list.

Casey Gibson's galleries over at Velonews

Graham Watson

Cyclingnews.com photo index

Floydlandis.com

Caroline Yang

Official Tour de France site

Bike Zen

BBC

Yahoo's cycling gallery
- includes a shot of Pres. Bush on the phone with Floyd offering a congrats (maybe Floyd can teach him how to ride a mountain bike?)

Fox's Best of the Tour de France

CBS Sportsline galleries - also consider taking a look at their Cycling Homepage, which features a story headlined Move Over, Lance

Bicycling magazine - photo and video gallery

Flickr photos from the average Joe

Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home