Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tour de France Fantasy Team

I've got Dave Z. and Eki on my team, to name a couple. What about you?





Performance Bike sent me an email today about a sale they're running. I occasionally click these email deals. It's not spam - I signed up for it, but today they had a link for a Fantasy Tour de France game. It was fun to figure out how to spend my money on 9 riders. Here's who I got for my money:

  • BASSO Ivan (TEAM CSC)
  • MC EWEN Robbie (DAVITAMON - LOTTO)
  • ZABRISKIE David (TEAM CSC)
  • BRUSEGHIN Marzio (LAMPRE-FONDITAL)
  • ISASI Inaki (EUSKALTEL - EUSKADI)
  • KLÖDEN Andréas (T-MOBILE TEAM)
  • GRIVKO Andriy (TEAM MILRAM)
  • RINERO Christophe (SAUNIER DUVAL - PRODIR)
  • EKIMOV Viatceslav (DISCOVERY CHANNEL TEAM)

  • Didn't spend a whole lot of time digging around on how the points work out, but there is a potential to win prizes from Performance:

    Grand Prize: 2006 Fuji Roubaix PRO - MSRP: $1,540.00
    2nd Place: $250 Performance Gift Certificate
    3rd Place: Performance Cycling Outfit - MSRP: $158

    Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along. May be a little fun for the Tour. Not that there isn't enough going on right now.

    On a lighter note, I took a mock multistate bar exam on Monday. I can officially confirm that July is going to suck.

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous cycling supplies said...

    I don't get this. "I occasionally click these email deals." Could you please enlighten me on this? I keep following all your posts hope you can regularly post more. I get very useful information here. Thanks for having this.



    cycling supplies

    5/01/2012 8:32 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home