Sunday, June 25, 2006

Go Floyd Go!!!!



Here's a couple of shots of Floyd on the Nick-a-Jack climb at the Tour de Georgia this April - there's plenty more in the gallery. Sorry the updates have been slow coming lately. Also, sorry to the folks that are looking for their NORBA Showdown at Sugar shots. I've got some great shots of the downhill and slalom courses and quite few more from the XC race. Study time has cranked up a bit for a little test next month so cycling and photography has had to take a back seat - I do need a job. I'll do what I can to get the shots out - soon I hope. I've been overwhelmed by the response from the mountain biking crowd. Thanks guys. In the mean time, enjoy these shots of Floyd - sorry to the roadies for all the mountain biking stuff lately. I'll try to keep a happy mix from now on.

Also, keep up with all the latest Tour de France developments at the Tour de France blog!



(The Tour de France and the bar exam in the same month is gonna suck!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eric, c'mon, what's more important? tdf or bar?

6/27/2006 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home