Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Face of Victory


The Face of Victory, originally uploaded by hawridger.

Here's another shot of Levi on the ITT. Yes, he won the stage.

This is probably my favorite shot that I've found from what I took on Stage 4 and 5 so far. Granted, I took more than 1300 shots and have yet to sort through them all.

I went down to Centennial Olympic Park a little earlier today and scoped out the setup for tomorrow. This really is an excellent venue for a stage of the Tour de Georgia. I'm a little surprised about the lack of local promotion though. I've been all over Atlanta today and haven't seen the first hint of TDG marketing. You'd think for a race that is struggling to stay alive, it would promote this great venue IN THE VENUE. I guess we'll see what the crowd looks like tomorrow.

By the way, I'm pulling for George to take the stage. ; )

Shot with a Canon Rebel XT and Sigma 70-200 f/2.8 EX DG HSM; 1/500s @ f/3.2 and ISO 100. 88mm focal length.

Labels: , , , , ,


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home