Tuesday, May 30, 2006

VeloNews Weekly Gallery . . . I'm There!

I'm not putting the shot on here today. Nope. You gotta go here to see my shot today. I made it into the weekly gallery at VeloNews and I'd like to know what everyone thinks.

By the way, I know I've said it before, but feel free to send in your shots to me to post on the Cycling Shots blog. Include a story about the shot or the ride and I'll be happy to give you a plug - maybe with a little extra commentary too ; )

In the mean time, check out the VeloNews weekly gallery. While you're at it, check out Frank Steele's shots over at the Tour de Georgia Blog along with his own Flickr albums and check out his increasing coverage of the Tour de France at the TDF Blog and his fun with Flickr - he's always pulling in some great shots from all over.

Countdown to the NORBA Showdown at Sugar . . . just a little over a week to go. If you're gonna be there, spot me in my Jittery Joes t-shirt and I'll stick a shot of you on the first "Sugar" post (of course, you've gotta tell me that you saw this post)!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy to find your blog. as I'm doing something quite similiar, I put a link to your blog on mine (http://spinning-shots.blogspot.com)

greez from berlin
photopilote

5/31/2006 7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

blast! it's been a while since i've submitted to that contest.. Hopefully some of my Collegiate Nat's pictures will get me in there :)

5/31/2006 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home